A very major difference between SSDI and SSI is the need to prove your disability in order to receive SSDI benefits.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is Social Security Disability Insurance?
- What is Supplemental Security Income?
- What are the Major Differences Between the Two Benefits Programs?
- What Does Social Security Look For in Determining Disability?
- SSI Can Include Retroactive Benefits?
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- When to Hire a Workers’ Comp Lawyer - September 10, 2019
- Your Joplin Disability Lawyer Can Assist with Your Hearing - April 4, 2019
- Can a Personal Injury Law Firm Help Me Settle My Claims? - April 2, 2019