Leaving the final decision on compensation in the hands of a jury is always a risk, one that most both parties in a personal injury case often prefer to resolve through settlement, if at all possible.
Topics covered in this whitepaper include:
- The Role of the Jury at Trial
- Reviewing the Evidence
- Determining the Facts
- Applying the Law to the Facts
- Creating an Emotional Appeal to a Jury
- Considering Pain and Suffering
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- How to Get Your Missouri Highway Patrol Crash Report - November 4, 2019
- How to Get Your Arkansas State Police Accident Report - November 4, 2019
- Social Security Overpayment Statute of Limitations - October 2, 2019