The uncertainties of unemployment, illness, disability, old age and death are all facets of life that our nation has faced throughout history. These unfortunate eventsoften threaten our economic security. Our government understood this threat long ago when it enacted the Social Security Act in 1935.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What are the differences between SSI and SSDI?
- Social Security Disability Insurance
- The Five-Month Waiting Period for SSDI Benefits
- How much are SSDI benefit payments usually?
- Supplemental Security Income
- Do Social Security Disability Benefits Pass on to Dependents?
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- How Long do You have to File a Workers Compensation Claim in Missouri? - January 11, 2020
- Missouri Wrongful Death Cases - January 1, 2020
- How to Get Your Missouri Highway Patrol Crash Report - November 4, 2019