To make matters worse, motor vehicle accidents involving 18-wheelers are usually the most devastating. While the average passenger vehicle weighs approximately 3,000 pounds, a loaded, commercial truck can weigh more than 80,000 pounds.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Liability is generally based on negligence
- Who is responsible?
- The Most Common Causes of Trucking Accidents
- Driver Error
- Equipment Failure
- Improper loading
- Incompetent commercial truck drivers
- Weather conditions
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- When to Hire a Workers’ Comp Lawyer - September 10, 2019
- Your Joplin Disability Lawyer Can Assist with Your Hearing - April 4, 2019
- Can a Personal Injury Law Firm Help Me Settle My Claims? - April 2, 2019