The holidays are supposed to be a great time for everyone. A time to celebrate with family and catch up with friends. There’s nothing wrong with opening a drink or two, but serious problems arise when people drive off while still intoxicated.
Studies show that the number of fatal car crashes spike during the holidays. This correlation is attributed to the number of impaired drivers on the road, which isn’t surprising given the fact that many of these celebrations involve alcohol.
At the Cottrell Law Office, our car accident lawyers would like to help make our communities safer. We’ve seen the life-changing consequences of serious accidents and want to prevent these tragedies from occurring in the first place.
This is why we’re offering our Free Sober Holiday Rides program.
How it Works
It’s easy. All you need to do is take a taxi or other ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft home. You’ll pay the fee up front, and then we’ll reimburse you via PayPal.
- St. Patrick’s Day
- Cinco De Mayo
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Eve and Day
- New Years Eve and Day
- Rides must be taken within Rogers, AR or Joplin, MO on one of the eligible holidays listed above.
- Rides must be taken between 5pm on the day of the holiday and 10am the following morning.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over).
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- Maximum reimbursement value of $25.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 100 submissions in 2019.
- To get reimbursed, you must send your Receipt, a Photocopy of Valid Driver’s License, and a PayPal associated email address within 7 days of the eligible holiday to:
Free Sober Holiday Rides
Cottrell Law Office
117 South 2nd St
Rogers, AR 72756