When a child sustains an injury because of someone else’s mistakes, parents may be put through the nightmarish situation of seeing their beloved son or daughter harmed. These injuries often require medical care, as broken bones and other serious injuries won’t heal properly on their own. In particularly severe cases, a child may need emergency treatment. In addition to these physical and financial repercussions of such an accident, the emotional trauma caused to both the child and their family can be immense.
If your child has sustained an injury because of someone else’s negligent or reckless conduct, we may be able to help you fight for compensation for the costs associated with your child’s injuries and pain and suffering. To discuss your legal options with an experienced attorney in further detail, contact an Arkansas child injuries lawyer of the Cottrell Law Office by calling 800-364-8305 today.

Causing Injuries to Children

If a person’s dangerous behaviors or hazardous neglect are responsible for an incident that causes a child to be injured, the parents of that child may be eligible to file for financial compensation from that responsible individual. In fact, the following may be grounds for legal action:

  • Causing a car accident that results in a child’s injury
  • Manufacturing a dangerous childcare product
  • Manufacturing a dangerous pharmaceutical product
  • Failing to properly protect a child from dangerous areas on a piece of property
  • Medical malpractice

Our legal team believes that subjecting a child to harm in these or other manners should not be tolerated and, as such, fights aggressively for the rights of families who have suffered through such a situation.

Contact Us

An injury to your child may leave you emotionally shaken and financially drained. However, there may be legal options available if these injuries were caused by another person’s carelessness. For more information about your family’s legal options, contact the Arkansas child injuries attorney at the Cottrell Law Office by calling 800-364-8305 today.