Serious injuries generally result in physical injury, emotional injury and economic loss. Catastrophic injuries are unique because they result in more serious injury, and often permanent disabilities. Catastrophic injuries tend to have a more substantial impact on the victim and his or her family.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What is a catastrophic injury?
- Common Types of Catastrophic Injuries
- Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
- Compensation for Catastrophic Injuries
- The importance of documenting residual injuries
- Recovery from catastrophic injuries can be very difficult
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- How to Get Your Missouri Highway Patrol Crash Report - November 4, 2019
- How to Get Your Arkansas State Police Accident Report - November 4, 2019
- Social Security Overpayment Statute of Limitations - October 2, 2019