The very first thing to do, if you are bitten by a dog, is seek medical treatment right away. For purely health reasons, if you are not treated quickly, the bite may become infected, which can lead to ever worse problems.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What to do if you are bitten by a dog
- Owner Liability for Dog Bites
- What makes a dog dangerous?
- The dog bite rules in Arkansas and Missouri
- Who else can be liable?
- Potential Defenses in Dog Bite Cases
- What Damages Can You Recover?