The very first thing to do, if you are bitten by a dog, is seek medical treatment right away. For purely health reasons, if you are not treated quickly, the bite may become infected, which can lead to ever worse problems.
Topics covered in this report include:
- What to do if you are bitten by a dog
- Owner Liability for Dog Bites
- What makes a dog dangerous?
- The dog bite rules in Arkansas and Missouri
- Who else can be liable?
- Potential Defenses in Dog Bite Cases
- What Damages Can You Recover?
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- When to Hire a Workers’ Comp Lawyer - September 10, 2019
- Your Joplin Disability Lawyer Can Assist with Your Hearing - April 4, 2019
- Can a Personal Injury Law Firm Help Me Settle My Claims? - April 2, 2019