Topics covered in this report include:
- How the Typical Premises Liability Case Works
- The Duty of Care Owed in Premises Liability Cases
- The Reason for Being on the Property Determines the Duty Owed
- How are Lawsuits Against Government Entities Different?
- What is Government Immunity?
- Government Immunity for Planning Decisions
- Government Immunity for Discretionary Decisions
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- How to Get Your Missouri Highway Patrol Crash Report - November 4, 2019
- How to Get Your Arkansas State Police Accident Report - November 4, 2019
- Social Security Overpayment Statute of Limitations - October 2, 2019