Property owners have specific legal obligations to individuals who come on their property, including keeping their property, as well as the buildings situated on their property, safe for authorized visitors and anyone on the premises for business purposes.
Topics covered in this report include:
- Who is Responsible for Premises Liability Claims?
- Types of Premises Liability Cases
- Outdoor surface hazards
- Indoor hazardous conditions
- Premises Liability cases may result in significant damages
He is licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the District of Kansas, eastern Arkansas, western Arkansas, and western Missouri. He was Deputy Prosecuting Attorney in Crawford County, Kansas from 1987-1989.
Latest posts by Wes Cottrell (see all)
- How to Get Your Missouri Highway Patrol Crash Report - November 4, 2019
- How to Get Your Arkansas State Police Accident Report - November 4, 2019
- Social Security Overpayment Statute of Limitations - October 2, 2019